Monday, January 30, 2012

Letting Go...

Mr Traveler is such a nice guy... I can tell he seriously just wants someone to talk to... A beautiful woman to carry around like a nice handbag...

I can also tell he just wants to get in my pants...

-__-

...can you say "Not Happening???"


I was advised to let him off easily... To simply let him know that it wasn't in our future... Not to waste his or my time... But I don't know... He's such a nice guy, and I can't help but wonder what he'll gift me on our upcoming date next week... No matter what, even if it's my full allowance, cash ((a girl can dream, can't she?)), I'm going to end it with him... I sent him an email today, explaining that I didn't see us being together sexually... He simply said "I'm patient..."

Either way, buddy... it'll never happen... There's absolutely nothing attractive about ya... maybe your gifts are... but still, it's not enough... 

Also, since, MD and I (I've renamed him) are soon to begin our sugar relationship together, I feel I should focus my attention to one and the more beneficial relationship... Mr Traveler has only given me a few hundred bucks, flowers, gifts, etc... It was all lovely and everything, but I can't pay my soon due phone bill, or buy my much needed Chemistry text books with flowers and chocolate, can I...???

MD is simply offering what I want... So, I'll put my time and energy into someone who is going to benefit me... Besides, he's better company, and I feel much more comfortable around him...

Off to class... Learning about 'The Dancing Molecules'

-__-


CCSB


1 comment:

  1. No You Can't girl! lol
    You did the right thing but if he's willing to patient then maybe his willing to just pay for your time. IDK. lol

    ReplyDelete