Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And Unexpected Find...

***Firstly, a quick apology about being so MIA... I've taken a little break since losing both MD and Traveler withing a week... It SUCKED...

So, I focused on school... Quit my job, also... Which also sucked... LOL

I've been having it kind of hard, to say the least...


***I've been taking an advanced figure drawing course this semester, and for a few months, we were drawing from live nude models... Needless to say I found my new potential SD... I'll simply call him Mr Model...




Now, don't go imagining Brad Pitt or Djimon Honsou... He's more of a Kevin Costner... And was he packing... I was very much surprised to see his package up front... ((Don't you hate a SD that claims to be a master magician in bed, but has no wand to do anything with...???))

In the class, I kept it very professional... I didn't talk to him, and stared as any art student would... But when he would change poses... His back and arm muscles would contract in the sexiest way... I always found myself getting a bit excited... He was so handsome... Blonde hair,  buzz cut, blue eyes...  Clean shaven.... Just lovely... Got the drawings to prove it...

After his last session with the class, ((which ends around 11pm)) I saw him walking around on campus... He couldn't find his way out, and being that I figured I wouldn't see him again, I flirted, and helped him find his way... Surprisingly, he reciprocated.. It was a nice way to end the sex I'd had with him in my mind... LOL

Weeks later, with Mr Model out of my mind, I was walking in the caf with a friend, and stopped dead in my tracks... it was him, sitting there with a salad... I walked up to him, and introduced myself... He remembered me... We exchanged information, and boom!!! We were sending short, flirty emails and such... ((I made sure to give him my SB email and name   ;)  ))

Somehow the whole SB/SD thing came up, and he was surprisingly cool about it... He said he'd never been the sort of relationship, but was open to the idea... ((not that I asked him for one))... He asked me out, and we ended up going for drinks at a bar... He was so damned handsome... We had a good time... And at the end of the night, he handed me a little goody bag... It was a nice surprise... I wasn't expecting anything from him... I never open these things in front of the guy, unless he asks, so when I was on the subway back home, I was SHOCKED to find a rolled wad of $$$ wrapped in pretty pink tissue paper...

Ladies, I mean... SHOCKED!!!!!

((funny thing was it was almost what I asked for monthly--hadn't gotten that from MD or Traveler in all the time I put into them))

I shot him a super sweet email that night... We have our next date for next week... Looks like I'm back... LOL

I'm not sure how to approach this though... I won't go into this one with my list of demands just yet, but I'll keep it in my bag just in case...



*sigh*  :)

***On another note... I got an email from a 'journalist' that was interested in interviewing for in internship... She wanted to get a better understanding of the Sugar Life and read my blog... She wanted to do it via Skype... I offered to answer a few questions, but through email... Just wondering if any of you got the same requests...

It feels good to be back, reading about what you all have been up or down to...

*CCSB

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Go you! A hot generous guy. This is wonderful news! I hope that you have a great time with this one - keep us posted!

    As for journos, I'm going to say tread carefully. I've been emailed by a few people and just be careful. Also, with the personal info you give - you shouldn't feel obliged if anonymity is important to you. And if they are a real journo they should provide credentials: all real journos do (I know some IRL). I think email is a good place to start if you want to engage with them initially.

    Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eden... I'm going to tread carefully with this new one... But it seems he might be a little too into looking for a companion... He spews so much information about his sad life... I feel like a shrink... LOL... But, hey... If he's going to keep giving me goody bags, I won't complain...

    CCSB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading this post! I'm so happy Mr. Model gave you a wonderful goody bag.. I think we all SBs play a role as a shrink somewhat in the sugar world..it's never just about sex...they all look for some sort of an emotional connection.

    the same girl emailed me about wanting to interview me on skype also. and I told her the same thing...I can answer questions only by emails. I can never reveal my face or voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm what an interesting way to meet an SD. I would have never thought a nude model would actually have money to spare like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, glad you found someone you liked. Hopefully, besides the benefits, there will be sexual chemistry right off the bat. Because without that, all the magic wand in the world won't help

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sugar... It's a side job for him... He's actually pretty well off with other business...

    @David... Thanks... I think there's real sexual chemistry there... I mean, I did see him naked beforehand ((That's what attracted me to him. LOL))... But i definitely get what you mean... Would hate to waste anyone's time getting to know then for a lousy lay... right?

    CCSB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loved the blog, you made me giggle a few times. I'm so happy and excited for your next date and that was so sweet of him you know, the little goody bag.

    Hope your next date goes well.. Mwah

    ReplyDelete