Monday, March 5, 2012

Man O Man...

I have been so into these older men for a while... I've forgotten what was so great about the younger college guys around me...

I went on a casual, friendly, non-sugar date this past weekend with an old fling... And did I have fun... We caught a movie, ate great dinner, and had amazing sex... I don't remember the last time I climaxed like that... I didn't pay for a thing, but it made me feel so good to let go of trying to impress someone...

It was nice...

Not to mention he made me cum so hard...    *sigh*   Great sexual chemistry... And I won't cry if the guy doesn't call me next week, either...


CCSB

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun...we all need a good balance of the real life and the sugar bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy you had something young lubbing up your pipes...lol
    It is nice to be able to fully be yourself around someone who already knows you :)

    I hope he does call u! He better call!!!!

    Thanks for sharing

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete