Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Wonder...

 I was sitting at my laptop, working on some advanced physics homework, and a thought popped into my head...

I thought of Mr MD and how things just ended with him... I remember reading another SBs blog, and she was saying something like "I don't have to have sex with my guy... blah blah". I had sex with him... but it was completely my choice... I didn't feel pressured into it, and I didn't feel obliged... It was casual... NSA... Within that same week, he poofed... And then came back with the whole 'it's not you, it's me....' I mean, couldn't I, at least, have gotten the rest of my allowance for the month before you jump ship...??? Damn, he just hit it n quit it... I remember the first time we had a date, Mr MD and I... He mentioned that he hated giving everything up front for the chance of the person flaking...  *kudos* and I'm just pulling the wool from my eyes...

On another note... Two of my closest friends want in... I've told them a couple of stories here, and there... and somehow, they both, within the same week have asked me to help them get into it.... Not that I'm so darned successful as a SB...  ((ahem Mr MD)). I'm not sure how I feel about it though... Tell me ladies and David... Should I help em get started...? or no...


CCSB

5 comments:

  1. oh I'm so sorry about "hit & run" incident..
    not so much you can do to help your friends, but you can advise them on good sugar dating websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One man's opinion: you are putting too much thought into it. We are not talking advanced physics here. SBs need to realize that we too have real lives and sometimes stuff happens we need to take care of as a priority. Perhaps this MD guy ran into some trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well perhaps you wanna try that other SB's approach. The point of following SBs is to learn from one another. I mean you had sex with Mr Coperia, and he poofed despite his stupid lists of requirements, now Mr MD (As Brandy says, Almost doesnt count so half might as well be nothing in the bowl). You might wanna try something different, maybe then you'll get a more favorable result.

    Personally I wouldnt be sharing stories with friends or getting anyone into the bowl until I myself were "established" with a stable SD. It can lead to arguements/jealousy/etc (what if the friend ends up with MrMD). Too much drama

    If I were you I would tell them how most of these guys are flakes (which is true) and you have pretty much given up and decided to pay more attention to school. Dont mention it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with yada - although I've never been in an officially arrangement, I've gotten some very nice and expensive gifts from SDs I've met on first dates (none of whom I have slept with yet) and if my friends ask me where I got them, I just tell them my parents gave me money for good grades (or something, lol). Some college-aged girls can be incredibly jealous and judgmental and if you even have any hesitations helping your friends in the sugar bowl, I say focus on yourself first, then think about helping. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a friend who wanted me to help get her started so I went out of my way and set up a profile for her, took some pics and after I did all of that she seemed to forget about it.

    Truthfully, I think that a person has to want it enough to put in the work it takes to find a good guy. Otherwise you would be wasting your time. I think the best thing you could probably do is give them your opinions on particular situations as they arise.

    ReplyDelete