Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ugh.... Sugar Woes



Mr MD shot me an email this evening... He's back in town, which I am so happy about... I have missed him in these two weeks...

But he basically broke things off with me... His RL is getting to be a bit much, and he needs time to get his life sorted... or something like that... idk

It sucks... I've lost both of my guys... and haven't gotten anything close to what I was asking for...   **sigh**

SO.... I'm back on the hunt... Messaging guys, emailing, first dating... -__-  I'm 'loving' it...

broke, broke, broke...


sooo not fun...


CCSB

2 comments:

  1. Stay positive! You'll find the perfect Sugary Daddie that will give you all that you need and desire. Sorry that happened :(

    Thanks for sharing and remember keep your head up :)

    Smoochies***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely keep at it and try not to settle. I don't know if it's just a mental thing but I find that when I put a firm commitment and state to the universe what I want and will not tolerate, the best things come my way...

    Those guys were not for you. Especially Mr. MD aka Bag With Which One Douches!
    Lesson learned. Now you're on to the best

    ReplyDelete