Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bye Bye, Blue Bird...

So, things with Mr Traveler and I are pretty much done...

It's been a while since I've emailed him, and I guess he was beginning to feel it... He was so used to getting two or three flirty, cute messages a day... Perhaps he wanted something like an emotional affair since the distance was a bit much for the two of us... No offense, buddy, but that's a freaking commitment... AND! I wasn't getting anything close to what I was asking for... No allowance, and gifts randomly... *sigh*

So, it's been about 2-3 weeks of neglect for him... I'm busy, and trying to do my own... I got an email from him this morning and he sounded like that thing... "whah.. whah...whahhhhhh"

     He didn't want things to simply 'fade' and wanted to know if the distance was too much for me, and if I wanted to find someone closer...

Look, the distance isn't an issue for me... He was the one traveling... And what made him think I was being exclusive to him...???

I simply told Mr Traveler that we should play it by ear... That he was a great guy, and that I genuinely liked him ((I do...)), but since the distance was a big factor for him, that we should meet only when he would be in town... Au lieu de trying to plan and schedule trips, etc... Our schedules are practically impossible, and it's less stress on him... He agreed and that was that...

Basically, this means, that we're done... I don't have to respond to your emails as much... I'm surely not getting that allowance I asked for... And that we'd only meet when he was in town, and it fit my schedule...

Whatever...


Mr MD is out of town... I kind of miss him... Kind of... He should be back soon... And then we can continue our 'thing'... I haven yet to receive my full allowance from him... Nobody likes tiny installments... I'd like a "large, lump sum"... cash... But, we'll see... Cmon back to me, MD!!!



CCSB

2 comments:

  1. L.O.L
    I definately hate small payments...I prefer the full amout also. Any unexpected Circumstance can arise on their end and then it can throw everything off.
    He knows He Wrong...getting 3 text and emails a day & having no intentions of give you any money. Gifts are fine But money is better!
    I did that with Fuckin' Canada...I cant give that much of me anymore with out those benjamins..lol
    But, we live and we learn.

    Thanks for sharing...good post as usual

    SMOOCHIES***

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! omgg you are wayy too funny. I am now just starting out on this sugar thing (about 3 weeks in) and I just love how detailed you have been with everything. Your posts have really helped me out alot, thank you! I am glad someone is going through all the stuff I am.

    Mr. Traveler sounds like he wants a lover. Calls all day like a wifey and no sugar. Ughh really hard to find someone legit!

    ReplyDelete