Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Finally...

I had my 3rd or 4th date with Mr MD this past weekend... Unfortunately, I was 45 minutes late...
*sigh*
I sooo need a new watch...

We met in the city, and walked over to a tiny cafe... latin music, good food, good drinks.... Not so good chocolate cake... LOL

He actually gave me a small portion of my set allowance in the beginning of the date... Less than 1/3... I was surprised, but still, dissappointed... Later on the date, i asked why only the amount, and he insisted that I said that I wanted the allowance in the set increments...  * If it were up to me, I'd say 'Let's have it all at once, or in two installments.' * Still, I had a good time... Somehow we ended up having sex, afterwards... I was never really one for receiving oral, and he didn't prove to me otherwise... I just laid there... Watching Caesar Millan snapping at little dogs... The sex was...   eh ... But hey, sexual chemistry can be worked on... We are supposed to meet 1x every week, but this coming week, he won't be in town... I was sad... Partly because we always have a nice time, and partly, because I wouldn't be getting another part of my allowance...

((Does this mean I get double the week after next? How do I ask for the rest of my allowance without sounding too much 'aboutthemoney'?))

Valentine's was pretty uneventful for me... School, etc... I had lunch with my two closest friends--which was fun... I'm not into the hype, I guess...

This week is pretty dry... I'm almost broke after buying some more supplies for school...

Mr Traveler is trying to get to Ny next week for super short stays... I think two random days during the middle of the week... He asked if I might be free, but going would compromise my studies... I have classes those nights, and would have to miss them in order to meet him... I haven't yet received much from him... In fact, the two of them, MD and Traveler have given me about the same amount--go figure--since being involved. I don't think I can put my GPA on the line for a little money... Especially if it isn't what I'm asking for...

xoxo

CCSB

2 comments:

  1. I think you should say that you budgeted your bills around that money and your in college....blah blah blah

    A POT. who was 60+ told me to never comp. my studies because sugar doent last forever and the daddies are already where they want to be in life..

    So dont put your studies off for no amount of money..you will kick yourself later

    Kindly ask him if next time he could please give u your allowance in 2 parts...then kiss him passionately and flirt with him.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right... I'm not compromising my schooling for a date. Especially if I know I'm not going to get that allowance, paid in full... A couple hundred dollars isn't worth the stress of making up a class assignment...

    about the whole kissing thing... lol... I'll see about that

    ReplyDelete