Saturday, February 11, 2012

Update: Dates & Such...

So, I had my second date with Mr Traveler earlier this week... it was beyond long over-due... I added to my horrible attendance streak, and was 2 HOURS LATE!!! ((so embarrassed to admit it)) I swear the craziest things happen to me though...
He wasn't angry though... His hotel was near the movie theatre we planned on going to... Since I was late, we missed the show I wanted to see, and opted for Man On a Ledge... I was surprised that I liked it...
Mr Traveler, despite my expectations, was a complete gentleman... He didn't make one move on me... It was weird, because I was expecting the worst... Just like before, he gave me a little goody-bag, that had more Visa Gift cards and some chocolate...

((people, I am a serious chocolate lover))

It was nice, but at the same time... I can only do so much with a gift card... I prefer cash... Maybe I'll let him know that for the future... if we have one... I didn't end it with him, like I planned... *sigh*

 I know that Mr MD and I are supposed to have something going on, but I have yet to receive anything from him, and don't want to burn bridges before counting my eggs... ((or one of those old proverbs--lol)). At the end of the movie, we hugged, and I skipped on down the subway steps... for my 2 hour ride back to the burbs...

I have another date with Mr MD tomorrow... I always make it a duty not to be late with him... He's a stickler... lol... We're supposed to go and check out a new cafe... I pray chocolate is involved... I also hope to get part of my allowance... The last date we had, last week, was great... Cute, but crowded dessert place.. Nice drinks... but it ended weird... He said he had my sugar, but ended up not giving it to me... -__- I was so angry about that... Hopefully, I get it tomorrow, because I am BROKE!!! textbooks have practically eaten up everything I have...

On another note... I've been so freaking horny as of late... One of these men better get on it... because I just might move on to younger, cuter things...

CCSB


i will not be late
i will not be late
i will not be late
i will not be late

No comments:

Post a Comment